My everything

My everything
Us - Our Little Family ;)

Monday, November 1, 2010

A new day..

Welcome to my blog..

It's been a long time since I've planned to make a blog about my passion for cooking and baking, and everything in between!! (May I remind you that I might stray away from the subject). So now I finally found the time to do so..


And here I am..I’m a working wife and mom-to-be (my baby will be born in about 1-2 weeks from now I hope :)..My love for cooking has flourished since I was a little girl. I grew up watching my mom and my grandma cooks. I’ve always love their cooking. And since I’m the eldest, so I was taught to cook.. But it was not until I was in University that I’ve develop my passion for baking. I stumbled upon a delicious yet simple recipe for moist chocolate cake. I tried it and my whole family just loves it. From then on, I collect lots of recipes and have tried lots of it. The compliments from my family and my husband got me motivated to cook and bake more and to try various recipes, and experimenting with them. And so the passion grows.

This blog is basically a collection of my favorite recipes, results of my experiments. Although I often enjoy reading other people’s blogs where the authors share their personal stories interlaced with the recipes, I’m simply not up to the task. Not because I have nothing to say. The thing is writing is not my talent. I’m not a creative person with interesting way of telling a story. But I do hope that I can learn to write better by blogging. Oh, and by the way, I will write in both Malay (coz I’m a Malaysian and proud of it) and English (as a way to improve my English).

Ok enough already. Enjoy reading and happy baking!



 I love dessert!!


No comments: