My everything

My everything
Us - Our Little Family ;)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

On preparation for doing PhD

Assalamualaikum

It's been so long since I last wrote..
A little update on my preparation for doing PhD..
In January 2012 I received a conditional offer letter from the University of Glasgow, Scotland. I'm applying at the School of Medicine, Veterinary and Dental under the Institute of Immunology & Infectious Disease. In order to get the unconditional offer letter I have to take IELTS test. So at the end of February I registered for IELTS on 10th March, which is only 2 weeks apart. Only 2 weeks to really focus on studying English. I did the exercises in the book bought at British Council. The last 3 days I spent studying at the British Council, using the computer and all. Alhamdulillah I got 7.5 band. I'm so happy with the result given the short time of studying.
Having passed IELTS, I got an unconditional offer letter from the University. So now I have to apply for passport and ATAS to get CAS number. Still a long way to go...hope everything will go well..

No comments: