My everything

My everything
Us - Our Little Family ;)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eid 2011 - first time as parents

30 Aug 2011 (1 Syawal 1432H) was the day where Muslims celebrates Eidulfitri here in Malaysia..This is the time when we celebrated our victory after a month of fasting. This is the time when we visited our family, relatives and friends. And this is also the time when we gobble our faces with so many foods...lemang, ketupat, rendang, nasi himpit and kuah kacang, all the biskut raya, and the list goes on and on...

This year hubby and I celebrated Raya as parents for the first time. I'm utterly happy that I can celebrate raya with hubby and our baby..you know, the experience of searching and buying his first baju melayu and all..










2 comments:

Mama Zharfan said...

salam
tq sbb sudi singgah kat my blog
psl ur query tu..yep, kos kat london sgt tinggi...and setahu me tak ramai yg buat phd kat london, kalau undergrad students ramai lah-memang kat UK, rasanya 90% spouse bekerja (as cleaners etc) utk tampung kos and utk kos pegi holiday2 kan :) feel free to email me kalau u nak tanya apa2, i boleh jwb sekadar yg i tahu :) suzie284@yahoo.com

N.Z.Zamirah said...

Salam
sori i baru perasan ada comment ni..
tu la, i plan nak further kat UK but not sure which part lagi..kena plan betul2 ni..thanks ye sudi bg info kat i..nanti kalau i ada apa2 soalan i tanya me ye..thanks..